Meet the Original Cork Massage Ball from Rawlogy! Made from 100% upcycled cork, Rawlogy's firm cork massage ball relieves muscle pain and provides tension relief. Plus, they are conscientiously made from upcycled cork, and completely free of chemicals likes BPA, plastics, PVC and petroleum. These balls are light, compact, convenient and eco-friendly!
FAQ: Which Cork Massage Ball Should I Choose?
What makes a Rawlogy Cork Massage Ball so special?
- 3 SIZES AVAILABLE: Choose from our lightweight 2.5" classic cork massage ball, our ultra lightweight 1.9" mini cork massage ball, or our 4" "Big Cork Massage Ball."
Big Ball specs: 4 in (10 cm), 6.0 oz (170 g)
Classic specs: 2.5 in (6.35 cm), 1.4 oz (40 g)
Mini specs: 1.9 in (4.83 cm), 0.7 oz (20 g)
- LIGHTWEIGHT: Designed by hikers for self-massage during backpacking trips, these balls are your perfect travel companion.
- CONVENIENT, DURABLE & COMPACT: Can be used for self-massage anywhere. The cork massage ball is water-resistant and highly durable. It's self-care, anywhere!
- GRIPPY WHEN WET: Non-slip cork surface feels soft and grippy, even when your skin is damp.
- QUICK START GUIDE: Don't know how to roll? No probs, our quick start guide will have you up and rolling quickly.