Get Started with a Roller
Copyright © Rawlogy, LLC 2020. All Rights Reserved. You may re-use this content, but doing so without attribution = negative Karma points.
- Lie with the roller under your upper back.
- Roll up and down on the roller from your shoulders to the bottom of your rib cage.
Lower Back / Back of Hips
- Lie on your side with the roller under your back (above your butt).
- Bend your top leg and place behind your bottom leg.
- Roll upwards into your lower-side back (rock slightly to intensify).
- Sit with the roller under the top of your butt.
- Lean to the side and slightly backward, then roll down your butt.
- To intensify the massage, bend and cross your leg over your knee.
- Lie on your side with the roller below your hip.
- Bend your top leg and place in front of your bottom leg.
- Lift your bottom foot slightly and roll down the leg (stopping at least 5 in. above the knee).
- Lie on top of the roller so that it’s under your quadricep.
- Support your weight on your forearms and roll down your quad (stopping at least 5 in. above the knee).
- With your calf on the roller, place your hands below your shoulders.
- Use your arms to lift your hips off the floor, and roll down your calf.
- You can also rainbow your toes for a cross-calf massage.
Sign Up and Save 10%
Discount code sent in email (check your Spam folder!)