Pocket-sized and light as a feather, Rawlogy Micro Cork Massage Balls relax areas of the body that never seem to get enough TLC.
Designed to relieve tension and soreness in your body's "micro" muscles, Rawlogy Micros are ideal for massaging your fingers, hands, wrists, feet, and jaw. A favorite for hikers, runners, and climbers, they also work great for reducing the pain associated with repetitive stress and overuse injuries. Perfect as trail, travel, AND desk companions!
- Designed to relieve tension and soreness in areas too difficult to reach with larger balls and rollers
- May help reduce the effects of Plantar Fasciitis, TMJ, and Carpal Tunnel
- Ultralight cork offers firm pressure for minimal weight
Each ball weighs only 1 gram
- Rubber, BPA, latex, and plastic free
- Naturally antimicrobial and water resistant
Best Use: Massaging hands, wrists, feet, and face
Material: 100% Portuguese cork
Weight: 0.04 oz / 1 g (per ball)
Dimensions: 20 mm / 0.75 in (about the size of a nickel)
Hardness: Very firm
Country of Origin: Portugal
Sustainability: Made from premium renewable cork, certified to Forest Stewardship Council (FSC) standards and sustainably harvested