Meet the most eco-friendly "Not-Foam" roller in the world; made from 100% recycled cork. Rawlogy's ultra-firm cork massage roller is conscientiously made from recycled wine corks, and completely free of chemicals likes BPA, plastics, PVC and petroleum. It's the organic, sustainable way to relieve muscle tension, sore knots and tight fascia!
⭐ NOTE: This is an ULTRA-FIRM roller that gives you the ultimate deep-tissue massage. So you can really apply force into those tight problem spots on your legs, arms, and back. ⭐
What makes the Rawlogy Cork Massage Roller special?
- THE NATURAL WAY TO RELIEVE MUSCLE TENSION, KNOTS & TIGHT FASCIA: A versatile choice for injury prevention, rehab, and even just for warming up muscles prior to running, the cork rollers delivers an ultra-firm massaging effect. With its dense core, this roller offers incredible stability as you apply more body weight.
- EXTRA FIRM: This roller packs some serious massaging power. The ULTRA-FIRM dense cork surface is highly intense and perfect for targeting larger tight muscles.
- TRAVEL FRIENDLY SHAPE: The cork roller is stubby enough to fit inside your carry-on bag! It's also designed with rounded edges to protect the cork from chips or cracking.
- LIGHT-WEIGHT & MOBILE: Measuring only 3.75in x 12in (10cm x 30cm), and under 2 lbs, Rawlogy's cork roller is easy to use at home or take on the road.
- NO TOXIC CHEMICALS: Our roller NEVER comes into contact with BPA, PVC, petroleum, harsh chemicals, smelly powders or dangerous phthalates. Grippy on your skin, the roller is made of high quality REAL recycled cork that is sustainable, antimicrobial, and better for the environment.